With over 10 years of experience in podiatry Luke is excited to be opening his own clinic in the heart of Chatswood. The clinic will be equipped with state of the art technologies to allow for the management of a variety of foot complaints. Opens Tuesday 18th March 2014.
Luke lives on the Northern Beaches with his fiancée and two young daughters.
- University of Western Sydney (Macarthur): Graduated with Bachelor of Applied Science (Podiatry) in 2003
- Australian Institute of Fitness: Master Trainer Level 1 (Certificate III & IV in Fitness) completed in 2012
- St. Pius x College Chatswood: Graduated 1998
Achievements & awards
- The Brooks Award (2002): Awarded to the student that achieves the highest mark in the subject of Sports Podiatry
- Bondi SLSC “Candidate of the Year” 2008/2009 Season
- Australian Lifesaving Academy: Bronze medallion
- Surf Life Saving NSW: Certificate
Luke has a keen interest in foot and lower limb biomechanics. This lead him to complete a Certificate III & IV in Fitness making him a qualified Personal Trainer. Clients are often prescribed appropriate strengthening and stretching exercises as part of their treatment plan. He is also skilled in the management and treatment of a number of skin and nail conditions